Danny is an experienced Family Lawyer, who has experience in a number of firms ranging from large established specialist Family Law firms, boutique specialist Family Law practices, as well as his own law practice. Having been admitted in 2014, Danny is in his 10th year of legal practice, having worked solely in Family Law for the entirety of his career.
Passionate about all things Family Law, Danny is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law and has a Master of Law (Applied Law, Family Law) from the College of Law. Danny is a Graduate Fellow of the College of Law and is in the process of completing a Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution Practice. Danny’s undergraduate degrees were a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (International Studies).
Danny is a practical lawyer, drawing on his in depth knowledge of the Family Law Act and the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia Rules/Act to intuitively resolve disputes swiftly and efficiently.
Drawing upon his broad experience in leading or being on the board of large community not-for-profit organisations for over 13 years, Daniel has corporate, leadership, and diplomatic experience meaning that he is comfortable working with clients from all walks of life.
Danny speaks Spanish and Hebrew, and is a competent full stack web developer. When not at work you will find Danny working on his Raspberry Pi projects, Arduino, listening to Bruce Springsteen or Fishing.
Family law topics written and published by Daniel Rod
- Science, Drug Testing, Substance Abuse and Family Law: Marrying the Science With the Law
- Decoding Cryptocurrency: Unravelling Its Impact on Family Law Settlements
- Pet Custody Dispute: How Our Law Firm Successfully Represented A Client In A Small Claims Division Case
- Presumption of parentage: you are not the father
- Successful appeal in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia re Spousal Maintenance
- What Is Family Dispute Resolution?
- Can My Ex Partner Claim On My Estate When I Die?