Natalie Stenzel graduated with Distinction from the University of Wollongong in 2020, completing a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of international Studies majoring in International Relations. Following her university studies, Natalie completed her Practical Legal Training and was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in October 2021. Natalie pursued practical experience in personal injury law and family law during her studies, joining the Ramsden Family Law team as a law clerk in March 2021 before progressing to her current position as a lawyer.
Natalie is proud of her positive attitude and mind-set and commitment to approaching all matters with empathy and consideration. She is passionate about helping clients to navigate emotional and challenging family law matters. Natalie is determined to provide outstanding support and advocacy in order to achieve the best outcome for each and every matter.
If you would like assistance in your family law matter or would like to speak further with Natalie Stenzel, we invite you to contact us on 1300 749 709 or submit an enquiry online.
Family law topics written and published by Natalie Stenzel
- Ensuring Child Safety: Unpacking Unacceptable Risks in Parenting Matters
- Can You Apply For A Divorce In Australia If You Were Married Overseas?
- 4 Step Property Settlement Process
- Time Limits in Family Law - How Long Do I Have To Pursue My Matter In Court?
- Joint Divorce vs Sole Divorce Applications – Which Option Would Work Best For Me?
- How does the Court deal with parenting disputes about vaccinating children with the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Drug Testing in Family Law Matters
- What Is Child Support?
- What Rights Do Stepparents / Grandparents Have?
- Can I Be Forced To Immunise My Child?